(The “Contest”) Official Rules. The sponsor of this Contest is Merck Animal Health (the “Sponsor”).
1. Eligibility Requirements: Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
2. To Enter: Individuals may enter by scanning a Merck Animal Health Worm Watch QR code or manually entering a Worm Watch code at GetRotationRight.com/WormWatch. Codes can be found in stores, online, in advertising, and at events. Once scanned/entered, individuals will be taken to an entry page. At this time they can download a coupon and be automatically entered upon filling out entry form. Entries will become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect, illegal, stolen, or misplaced entries. Tampering with, falsifying, or altering information constitutes fraud.
3. Use of Personal Information: The personal information that the Sponsor obtains from entry forms may be used by Sponsor to contact entrants in the future via telephone, mail, or email regarding the Sponsorʼs products and services. If you do not wish for Sponsor to contact you in the future, please add your name to the “Opt-Out” list.
4. Winner Selection: The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries. Winners will be contacted by telephone, mail, or email. Winners, hereby, grants the Sponsor the right to use their name and likeness for promotional materials. All decisions relating to qualifications and eligibility of winners will be made at the Sponsors sole discretion. Winner may be required to fill out an affidavit of eligibility. Winners will be responsible for all taxes associated with any prizes.
5. Prizes: One hundred and eleven (111) prizes will be awarded. The prize, consists of one (1) Apple® iPad®, ten (10) Apple® iPod® Shuffles, and one hundred (100) Safe-Guard worm t-shirts. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner may not substitute, assign, or transfer prize for cash or to another party. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses related to the prize, including any taxes and insurance expenses, are the winnerʼs sole responsibility. Prize will be awarded only upon verification and approval by the Sponsor. You are not a winner until your entry is validated.
6. General: All decisions made by the Sponsor relating to the validity of any entries are final and binding. The Sponsor reserves the right to audit all entries and to modify or discontinue this Contest at any time for any reason. Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted.
7. Conditions: Each entrant by playing this Contest agrees: (1) to be bound by these rules and the Sponsorʼs decisions and to comply with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations; (2) that the entry becomes the Sponsorʼs property and will not be returned; (3) that he or she shall accept delivery of the prize based upon availability; (4) that neither the Sponsor nor any entity working for or on behalf of the Sponsor, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, or representatives, are responsible or liable for any claim, injury, loss, harm, damages, costs, or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury, and/or death, arising out of participation in this Contest, any prize-related activities, or the acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of any prize (including, but not limited to, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery); (5) that, except where prohibited by law, entry or acceptance of the prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use the winnerʼs name, voice, likeness, photograph, address (city and state), biographical information, prize information (including, without limitation, photographs of the prize), and/or statements about the Contest for any publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes for this or similar promotions without additional compensation; (6) that acceptance of the prize constitutes a waiver of any claim to royalties, rights, or remuneration for said use; and (7) that the United States law shall apply exclusively to the Contest and that any dispute with respect to the Contest shall be resolved in either the Federal or State courts located in the State of Delaware.
8. Winnersʼ List: To be notified of the name of the winners, send a selfaddressed, stamped envelope to Safe-Guard® WormWatch Name Request, Merck Animal Health, 56 Livingston Avenue, Roseland, New Jersey 07068, Attn: Stacy Basinger.
9. Sponsor: Merck Animal Health, 56 Livingston Avenue, Roseland, New Jersey 07068.
10. Apple, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is not affiliated with this promotion.